Food Service / Lunch Menu
- Afternoon Milk is avialable to children grades K-2
- Ala Carte Sandwiches are available to students grade 3-12
- Ala Carte snack Items and double meals are available to students grade 6-12
- Please make sure if your child is going to take advantage of one of these options to please fill out the Ala carte form at registration and make sure that there is money in their lunch account. This also includes Sack Lunch Milks.
- Students grade 6 - 12 also have the option of signing up for a salad in the cafeteria until 9:30 am if they don't want hot lunch that day. This option counts as a reimbursable meal.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
All FNS nutrition assistance programs, State or local agencies, and their subrecipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement:
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
- 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
- Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: 202-690-7442; or
- email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Iowa Nondiscrimination Statement
It is the policy of this CNP provider not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or religion in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code section 216.6, 216.7, and 216.9. If you have questions or grievances related to compliance with this policy by this CNP Provider, please contact the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, Grimes State Office Building, 400 E 14th St, Des Moines, IA 50319-1004; phone number 515-281-4121 or 800-457-4416; website: https://icrc.iowa.gov/.
Revised March 21, 2016